- When is the Annual Meeting of shareholders?
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. annual meeting is usually held on the second Tuesday in May.
- What is Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. fiscal year?
The Company’s fiscal year ends on the Sunday nearest December 31, resulting in an additional week of results every five or six years.
- Is a dividend paid by Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc.?
The Board of Directors determines whether a dividend will be paid and the appropriate level of any dividends to pay shareholders each quarter before a dividend is declared.
- Does Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. have a Dividend Reinvestment Plan?
Yes. The Company offers an Automatic Dividend Reinvestment Service that allows all shareholders to easily increase their holdings, while incurring lower brokerage costs and realizing the full rights and privileges on the reinvested shares. The total funds available for investment are invested by use of fractional shares to three decimals. In addition, shareholders can make cash deposits for investment in additional shares through Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. Transfer Agent, American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC.
- Does Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. have a Direct Deposit of Dividend Program?
Yes. Shareholders may have their cash dividend payment deposited automatically into their checking, savings or money market account. The Company's Transfer Agent, American Stock Transfer & Trust Co., LLC, sends a confirmation notice following the first direct deposit of dividends. Thereafter, the direct deposit of dividends will appear on the shareholders regular checking, savings or money market account statement.
- How do investors transfer stock or change a mailing address?
Please contact the Company's Transfer Agent:
General Shareholder Services
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC
6201 15th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11219
Employee Stock Purchase Plan Participants
AST Equity Plan Solutions
123 S. Broad Street - Suite 1160
Philadelphia, PA 19109
- What is the CUSIP number for Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc.?
The stock CUSIP number is: 191098 102
- What stock exchange is Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. listed on?
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is listed on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol “COKE.”
- How can I contact Investor Relations/Shareholder Relations?
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc.
4100 Coca – Cola Plaza
Charlotte, NC 28211-3481 (Phone) 1-800-777-COKE